Saturday 11 April 2015

Working Around It


I have two parties coming up in the next month...a 40th birthday and Alistair's works do (which is always quite sophisticated and held in a boutique hotel). And I have a dodgy sprained foot which is lingering and needs to be in a very comfy shoe. So usually I would go for a retro knee length number, but I needed long to hide the shoes. 
Found this fantastic green supervillainess dress in john Lewis and it has converted me to maxi length.
I used to love the long and traily when I was an art student and I discover I still love the drama of a mass of fabric. 
Be brave! Try something you don't think you'd wear....you may love it.

2 comments:

Leen said...

Love the dress Lal.
Im a sucker for full-length myself!

Maria said...

Pretty! Long flowy skirts are so fun in the summer.