Sunday 30 August 2015

Autumnal wardrobe


A rare wardrobe post. Today, in a fit of gloom brought on by increased dress size and feelings of age I despaired of my wardrobe. So pepped myself up by doing a summer/autumn transition, which I think is justified in September. One of my prize new autumn items is this vintage tweed jacket by Caldene, from Armstrongs Vintage in Edinburgh. I like to go for a bit of a boho country look in Autumn. It's always cold in the castle so this could be just the thing. 
Also really enjoying this eccentric vintage blog, very inspiring...
http://www.brightyoungtwins.com

2 comments:

SteffR said...

Lovely jacket! Unfortunately weight fluctuations are to be expected at our age, don't get down on yourself though! X

Elinor Vickers said...

Also had masive wardrobe clear out of posh dresses long in storage too small, two dresses from my fattest point and some tired items.