Saturday 7 October 2017

Autumn View


Autumn is a great time to paint, everything is full of gorgeous golden colours. It is also my favourite time of year with crispy leaves everywhere, cold blue skies and hearty food.
This is another in the back of houses series. If you lean out of my bedroom window and look left you can see this. The red vine is gradually taking over the neighbourhood. The house fronts onto Chiswick High Road and is a chiropractors and exercise studio.
On a more general note, I have completed my target of visiting fifty museums and galleries while in London and hope to squeeze in a few historic houses too.
Inspired by the themed dinners with me and Leen, And having more time now, I am also starting on two new cooking projects: Slow Cooker Sunday (Eastern European food) and Indian dinner where I am trying to master curries.
I must start sewing again too, I have some grey jersey material for a tasteful winter dress.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love the autumn colors!! We don't have them yet. :(

It's fun having been there being able to picture exactly where you are talking about.